Clear Large Bowling Pin Bottle
Our large clear bowling pin bottles can be used in different ways. Use them as a large candy container and fill them with 2.25 lbs of candy or any other small toy, etc. They can also be used as a water bottle and fill them with your favorite cold beverage (fits 32 ounces of liquid). They stand 13 inches tall with the straw and tip (12 inches without) and the smallest opening is 1 1/2 inches (for candy filling purposes). Made with FDA approved food grade plastic.
FOUR BUYING OPTIONS:
- Sipper bottle with red bands, straw & red tip
- Sipper bottle with white bands, straw & white tip
- Candy container with red bands* - no straw, no hole in "inner cap" to keep candy fresh
- Candy container with white bands* - no straw, no hole in "inner cap" to keep candy fresh
*Note: All bottles have a whole on the very top.
PLEASE INDICATE EVENT DATE TO ENSURE SHIPMENT WILL ARRIVE ON TIME
Proudly made in the USA!
THIS PRODUCTS COMES WITH NO IMPRINTTERMS:
Non-personalized products usually leave our facility within 2-3 business days, plus shipping time
FREE Economy Shipping is ONLY for US customers in the lower 48 States and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories. Free shipping also does not include international customers. Shipping time can take from 5-10 days depending on location. We cannot "guarantee" delivery day or time when choosing the FREE SHIPPING option. Carrier will be one if the following: USPS Parcel Select, UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or Daylight Transportation (selection of carrier is at the sole discretion of Sierra Products). ALSO NOTE: Currently only certain items on our site include free shipping. If you combine items that do not include free shipping the option will disappear. Please call or email us with any questions. email@example.com
- Additional Information
Personalized Products No Free Shipping Free Economy Shipping (2-10 days delivery) Manufacturer Sierra Products
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great product
- So happy with my purchase. They were perfect centerpieces for my son's graduation party. I filled them with candy in the school colors. They were perfect.